23 January 2012

Preview & Enter to win Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver!

The sequel to Lauren Oliver's Delirium, Pandemonium, arrives on February 28th!  Too bad that is still a month away...  In the meantime, though, the first 75 pages are available for preview!  In addition, you can enter to win an ARC of Pandemonium!  Just visit the Delirium Trilogy fan page on Facebook and click on the Delirium Extras! tab.  There will be five winners picked weekly until February 15, so there is still plenty of time to enter!

FTC Disclaimer:  I posted this information for the enjoyment and benefit of my readers.  I received no compensation from Harper Teen, Lauren Oliver, or Facebook for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog- I love my readers! Be sure to leave a comment ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...