24 January 2012

Finding Nemo 3D!

Finding Nemo has been one of my favorite Disney movies since it first came out.  It's the perfect mix of humor and sadness, family and friendship.  Somehow, Finding Nemo manages to capture the emotions that we all feel in a great family-friendly film.  Finding Nemo is a movie that I have enjoyed watching with my family for years.  Even when it first came out I was able to watch it with my younger sisters and we all could enjoy it.



Finding Nemo will be released in Disney Digital 3D on September 14, 2012!  Here is a synopsis of the movie:
Academy Award®-winning Best Animated Feature “Finding Nemo” returns to the big screen for the first time ever in thrilling Disney Digital 3D™. In this stunning underwater adventure, with memorable characters, humor and heartfelt emotion, “Finding Nemo” follows the comedic and momentous journey of an overly protective clownfish named Marlin (voice by Albert Brooks) and his son Nemo (voice by Alexander Gould)––who become separated in the Great Barrier Reef when Nemo is unexpectedly taken far from his ocean home and dumped into a fish tank in a dentist’s office. Buoyed by the companionship of Dory (voice by Ellen DeGeneres), a friendly-but-forgetful Pacific regal blue tang, Marlin embarks on a dangerous trek and finds himself the unlikely hero of an epic effort to rescue his son––who hatches a few daring plans of his own to return safely home.
Even though the release of the movie is still months away, the trailer has just been released, and I am lucky enough to be able to share it with you!


I personally can't wait to see Finding Nemo in 3D.  Besides it being such a great story, I am sure that all the bright colors of the underwater scenery will be even more vivid in 3D!

What other Disney movies do you hope to see released in 3D?

FTC Disclaimer:  The images and video clips included in this post, as well as information on the movie Finding Nemo, were provided to me by Disney.  All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog- I love my readers! Be sure to leave a comment ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...