25 February 2012

A crazy few weeks...

It's been one thing after another for me this month...mainly, being sick times 3.  One week I was sick with a cold.  Then, I was better for not even 2 days before coming down with another (worse) cold/flu-like virus followed by a terrible ear infection later that week.  So, pretty much I've been sick for the past 3 weeks.  I'm mostly better now...about 95%- the ear infection killed my hearing for a few days, and I'm still waiting for my ears to completely recover.

In the midst of all that, I still didn't skip any classes or lab time or band.  I ran myself ragged and I was completely exhausted too.  I'm feeling better now just in time for midterms leading in to traveling with the pep band for post-season basketball tournaments.  I never give myself a break!

So, it's no wonder that I've fallen way behind in blogging.  I have a lot of posts that I've been meaning to write, but with being sick and still trying to keep up with schoolwork, I just haven't had the time.  Hopefully all the craziness going on in my life will calm down fairly soon and I will have time to start doing some things for fun instead of because they're required.

Anyway, I figured I'd post an update since it's been a while, and hopefully I can get back to blogging quite soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog- I love my readers! Be sure to leave a comment ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...