22 October 2012

FUN SIZE movie!

The new movie FUN SIZE comes out this weekend.  I saw previews for it in theaters the last couple of times I went to see a movie, and it seems very funny!  I will definitely be going to see it after it is released this Friday, October 26!  It's a Halloween comedy about what happens when a little brother goes missing while trick-or-treating and his older sister has to go looking for him.

From IMDB:

Wren's Halloween plans go awry when she's made to babysit her brother, who disappears into a sea of trick-or-treaters. With her best friend and two nerds at her side, she needs to find her brother before her mom finds out he's missing.

I don't think this short summary really does the movie justice!  Here's a trailer for the movie, too:



This weekend, stars Victoria Justice and Thomas Mann, as well as Carly Rae Jepsen, hosted an event at the Nickelodeon Universe at the Mall of America to promote FUN SIZE.  Here are some photos from the event!





The stars look excited about their movie, and I know that I am, too!  FUN SIZE appears in theaters this Friday, 10/26- just in time for Halloween!

FTC Disclaimer:  Photos and information in this post were provided to me by Allied-THA, except for the movie synopsis from IMDB and the trailer from YouTube.  All opinions expressed are my own and not influenced in any way by Allied-THA, Nickelodeon, or any other entity.  I will be receiving compensation for writing an honest post about FUN SIZE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog- I love my readers! Be sure to leave a comment ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...