18 July 2012

CONTEST~ Purex Laundry Detergent!

A quick contest that will run for the next 24 hours- win free Purex laundry detergent!  Here's what you have to do to enter:

Visit Purex's Let's Be Honest page or their Youtube feed and watch some of the Let's Be Honest videos.  Then, come back to this page and comment with what your favorite video was!  Simple!  For an additional entry, you can Like, Share, or Tweet about your favorite video, and then comment here that you did so.  One entry per method per person; contest ends 11:59 PM on Thursday, 7/19/2012.





Let's Be Honest is a campaign by Purex to convey simple, to-the-point messages about why Purex is a better laundry detergent for your family to use. From the website,
Whether it’s paying too much for “premium” detergent or uncovering the truth about skinny jeans, we’re shedding some light on everyday absurdities.
Visit the Let's Be Honest website for yourself to see why you should replace your other laundry detergent with Purex!  And, be sure to enter my contest to win free Purex for yourself by Thursday, 7/19!

FTC Disclaimer:  Purex provided me with coupons for free Purex laundry detergent in exchange for hosting this contest, and will provide me with additional coupons for myself after the contest ends.  All opinions expressed in this post are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog- I love my readers! Be sure to leave a comment ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...