02 February 2011

"Waiting On" Wednesday: Prized by Caragh O'Brien





"Waiting On" Wednesday is a meme hosted weekly by Breaking The Spine to highlight upcoming book releases and spread the word about them.  This week, I'm featuring Prized by Caragh O'Brien.


If you've heard of Caragh O'Brien recently, it's because her first book, Birthmarked, made a big splash when it hit the YA market last March.  Prized is the sequel to Birthmarked, and it's due to be published in November, 2011.


(My review of Birthmarked is coming tomorrow!)


No synopsis has been released yet for Prized, but currently, it is known that it will pick up Gaia's story about two weeks after the end of Birthmarked.


Have you read Birthmarked?  What are you waiting on this Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog- I love my readers! Be sure to leave a comment ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...