14 February 2011

It's been a while...

Now that the semester is finally rolling here, I've suddenly found myself with no time at all =[  Exams have already started taking place, as have a number of papers, presentations, and rehearsals... So as much as I am trying to budget my time, I'm still insanely busy with all of this.  As such, while I am trying to keep up with posting here a few times a week, I'm not going to guarantee that it's going to happen that often.

I announced yesterday that Lisa was the winner of the free Coffee-mate coupon!  So congratulations to her!

I have some posts planned for this week- at the very least, a review of Paranormalcy, another free samples post, and a Waiting on Wednesday =)

So thanks for bearing with me :)  And keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog- I love my readers! Be sure to leave a comment ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...