06 January 2013

Purex Baby Laundry Detergent

I received a bottle of Purex's new Baby Detergent to review.  Unfortunately, I was not able to test the detergent out myself because I have so many open and partially used bottles of laundry detergent in my house and so I am trying to save the closed bottles I have until I really need them.  However, I will share with you some specs on this detergent to help you decide whether it is right for you and your family.

From the product information sheet:
"Purex Baby detergent delivers the same bright, white clean you've come to expect from Purex, yet is sensitive on baby's skin... The dermatologist-tested formula guarantees to remove stubborn stains without hurting delicate clothes, like those adorable little footie pajamas."
Purex Baby detergent is "hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested, and delivers a bright, white clean with a gentle baby-inspired fragrance."

You can find Purex Baby detergent in 50 oz. bottles now, and 100 oz. bottles soon!

Like I said, I have not had the opportunity to use this product myself, but I wanted to share information on this new laundry detergent for any of my readers who might have little ones at home and could benefit from a safer detergent for their kids.

FTC Disclaimer:  I received free products from Purex Insiders in order to facilitate this review.  All opinions expressed are my own and were not influenced in any way by Purex Insiders or my receipt of free products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog- I love my readers! Be sure to leave a comment ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...