23 October 2011

Couponing at Target

I had a great shopping trip at Target today!  Target is one of the best stores to coupon at, because they allow you to combine store and manufacturer's coupons for the same product (called "stacking"), so you can save even more money.  I usually try to do this 'when I can', but this weekend I actually planned out a shopping trip to see how much money I actually could save.  It worked out well!


My haul from the day!
Here's what I got!


Febreeze Air Effects, $2.50 (reg $2.69)
Febreeze Set & Refresh single, $2.50 (reg $2.69)
manufacturers coupon:  $2/2 Febreeze products

Dove Ultimate Go Fresh deodorant, $3.49 (reg. $3.84)
Dove Ultimate Go Fresh body mist, $3.49 (reg. $3.84)
promo:  buy deodorant, get body mist free
manufacturers coupon:  $1/1 Dove Ultimate Go Fresh deodorant or body mist

Suave Professionals touchable finish hairspray, $2.74
Suave Professionals volumizing mousse, $2.74
manufacturers coupon:  BOGO Suave Professionals dry shampoo or styling product
Target coupon:  50¢/1 Suave Professionals product
Target coupon:  50¢/1 Suave Professionals product


Covergirl Lipslicks lip gloss, $4.99
Covergirl Eye Enhancers 4-kit, $4.84
manufacturers coupon:  $8/2 Covergirl face products
Target coupon:  $1/1 Covergirl product 
Target coupon:  $1/1 Covergirl product

Another bonus to couponing at Target is that even if you are getting an item for free, you can use a coupon on it.  That's why I could use two Target coupons on for my two Suave Professionals items, even though I technically was only paying for one.  I could have also used a coupon on the free body mist I got with my deodorant purchase, but I only had one coupon with me and not two.


I paid $8.52 for everything I got, and saved $20.96 between sales & coupons- a total savings of 71%!  Though I do love couponing and getting things for free, I rarely keep track of how much I am actually saving.  That might change in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog- I love my readers! Be sure to leave a comment ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...