08 March 2013

Honey Bunches of Oats Tropical Blends

I was lucky enough to receive a sample of new Honey Bunches of Oats Tropical Blends to review.  This was new for me because I generally don't review food products.  However, the flavors in this cereal sounded like ones I enjoy, so I went for it, and am I glad I did!




Tropical Blends combines the flavors of mango and coconut into one delicious cereal.  The flakes taste like mango and the clusters taste like coconut.  But what I particularly liked was that there were also real mango and coconut pieces in the cereal!  The flavors were great and I also felt like I was eating something fresh instead of just processed cereal pieces.

I am not typically a breakfast eater- I much prefer to sleep late in the mornings!- but I enjoyed Tropical Blends as an afternoon snack.  It's sweet, but much healthier than cookies or anything else I tend to pick up.

On a slightly different note, I was happy to find a Honey Bunches of Oats cereal that does not include any nuts- most of their cereals have almonds in them.  I'm allergic to nuts so there are a lot of cereals that I can not eat.  I am so glad I can eat this one!

Overall, I would definitely recommend this cereal, whether you are a "breakfast person" or not. It's a great snack throughout the day!  Its unique flavors are unlike anything else I've seen in a cereal, but don't let that deter you.  This cereal was a big hit for me and my family.

Disclaimer:  I received Honey Bunches of Oats Tropical Blends cereal for review from Purex Insiders.  All opinions expressed are my own and were not influenced in any way by Purex Insiders, Post, or the fact that I received the product for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog- I love my readers! Be sure to leave a comment ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...