07 June 2012

An Update...

You probably have noticed that I haven't been blogging here much lately.  A lot of it had to do with all the work I had keeping me very busy during my senior year of college.  Now that's over, but I've still been thinking a lot about what I want to do with this blog.  I considered switching over to a new blog and dedicating it to reviews, but I've done so much with this blog that I'd really hate to abandon it.  I'm going to keep blogging here, but focus more on posting reviews (of foods, movies, books, products) than I have in the past.  This may all change in the future, but for now, this is the best choice for me.  So, now that I'm back, get ready for more posts, more reviews, and hopefully, a much more exciting blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog- I love my readers! Be sure to leave a comment ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...