12 August 2010

I've come to realize...


I've come to realize that my hair:  can be a more valuable resource to someone else then it is to me.

I've come to realize that when I talk:  I'd like people to listen to me, not just hear what I have to say.

I've come to realize that I've lost:  the ability to let go.

I've come to realize that I hate it when:  people make fun of things that I take seriously.

I've come to realize that money:  is worth saving.

I've come to realize that when I get old:  I hope I don't regret anything that I did or didn't do earlier in my life.

I've come to realize that I'll always be:  determined to accomplish my goals.

I've come to realize that the last time I cried was:  over something important at the time, but silly now, as I don't remember the situation.

I've come to realize that my cell phone:  keeps me sane during long hours working at camp or sitting in class.

I've come to realize that when I wake up in the morning:  I don't ever want to get out of bed.

I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night I:  wish there was more time in the day to get everything done.

I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about:  the fact that tomorrow is my last day at Creek Run this year, and possibly forever if I end up working in my lab next summer.

I've come to realize that my life:  has the potential to be full of adventure, if I make the correct decisions within the next few years.

I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook:  I won't get anything productive done for at least a few hours.

I've come to realize that today I will: [ah well, today's nearly over.]

I've come to realize that tonight I will:  bake cookies and watch Project Runway.

I've come to realize that tomorrow I will:  spend my last day at Creek Run playing with my campers and saying goodbye to my friends.

I've come to realize that I really want to:  travel and see the world.

I've come to realize relationships:  are difficult to develop.

I've come to realize that love:  is based upon trust.

I've come to realize my best guy friends:  are determined and set in their ways.

I've come to realize my best girl friends:  are always there for me to talk to when I need to.

I've come to realize that my friends in general:  are paving their own ways, but are still willing to stick together.

I've come to realize food:  brings people together.

I've come to realize that summer:  is too short, and makes memories that are hard to let go of.

I've come to realize heartbreak:  is something that I don't want to deal with any time soon.

I've come to realize that crying:  is a good emotional release, but doesn't actually change anything.

I've come to realize that death:  is final; and nothing can change the regrets that it causes.

I've come to realize that I'm sick:  of feeling like I've let people down.

I've come to realize when I'm bored:  I tend to think too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog- I love my readers! Be sure to leave a comment ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...